Explore projects anywhere in the world
Take part. Embarking on a journey that puts you at the center of a community
of youth who are making positive change in and around the world.
Free online learning
Covering topics on goal settings, how to defend your rights, manage your money and projects in your community.
What changes do you want to make? Take action and make impact, share your stories.
Join a global movement of youth and get access to the latest events and opportunities.
The Aflateen Ambassador 2017 invites children and young people to share their ideas and entrepreneurial projects aimed at solving community problems.
We hope you all enjoy our new promo video Kojo’s Bikes, the success story of a young entrepreneur renting out his bike to save money for his education. Turning a simple idea into a sustainable start-up, Kojo is at the heart of Aflatoun’s entrepreneurs. An Aflateen Ambassador in your programme could become part of this new series with their initiative and have the chance to feature as talent in our next video. This is also a great opportunity for you to showcase the success of your programme. Tell the stories of the lives it has changed and inspire both the network and future members. Please take part and we will announce on Aflatoun Day which Aflateen Ambassador will be part of the series ‘Aflatoun’s Entrepreneurs’.
How to take part:
For each entry we need the following information:
• A good-quality photograph or video, ideally carrying out the youth initiative.
• One line summarising they youth initiative, i.e. “Kojo started renting out his bike to pay for his education and now has a business of four bikes.”
• A quote from the young entrepreneur, i.e. “If you need to get from A to B, think of me.”
• If possible, one to two paragraphs about their story, how the programme has changed their life, how they got the idea for the initiative and plans what they would like to achieve one day.
• Submit the story by March 25th by following links below and register:
• Invite friends to support and vote for the youth initiative story on Story Gallery. Voting period is open until March 27th.
• Stories collected on the Aflateen Digital platform from the period of April 2016 will automatically be part of the event.Get started